List of Key Players Covered in the Market Report: 360fly, Inc, LUMOS HELMET, JARVISH INC., LIVALL, DAQRI, Nexsys. Co., Ltd., TORC HELMETS, BELL SPORTS INC., Forcite Helmet Systems, Sena Technologies, Inc.
Pune, India, Feb. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global smart helmet market size is projected to reach USD 1,134.9 million by 2027 , exhibiting a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period. Heightened need for mass screening of people amid the COVID-19 pandemic is causing a growth spurt in this market, states Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “ Smart Helmet Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Full-face, Open-face, Half-head), By Technology (Integrated Communication System, Integrated Video Camera, Contactless Temperature Measurement, Bluetooth Connectivity, Signal Indicator and Brake Function, and Others), By End-user (Consumer, Industrial, Healthcare, and Construction), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027 ”. Smart helmets are essentially functioning as portable thermal scanners that allow officials to screen multiple citizens in a few minutes. In July 2020, the Mumbai Municipal Corporation deployed hundreds of these helmets to augment screening and speed up identification of potential cases in the city, especially in the slum areas. In Italy too, Rome’s Aeroporti di Roma-Fiumicino has been extensively utilizing these wearable thermal devices that are embedded with Augmented Reality (AR) capabilities and thermal scanning to screen visitors to the country and prevent sick people from boarding planes. Thus, the coronavirus pandemic has provided opportunity for the market to expand its scope and for players to broaden their sales horizons.
Request Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/smart-helmet-market-103519
As per the report findings, the value of the market in 2019 stood at USD 401.4 million. The report also addresses the following questions:
- Which factors are positively influencing the size, share, and overall growth of the Smart Helmet Market?
- What are the hindrances restricting the market growth?
- What are the key market segments and how have they been evaluated individually?
- What are the regional growth dynamics of the market?
- Who are the prominent players in the Smart Helmet Market and what are their top strategies?
Rising Number of Road Traffic Tragedies to Propel the Market
Rapid urbanization and poor traffic management are two of the most pronounced factors contributing to the growing number of road fatalities worldwide. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), road traffic accidents kill around 1.35 million people and cause temporary or permanent injuries in 20-50 million people every year. Moreover, majority of the road deaths reported globally are among motorcyclists, cyclists, and pedestrians, the WHO highlights in its report. Smart helmets offer higher safety quotient for two-wheeler riders as these devices are incorporated with advanced tools that make cyclists and motorcyclists more conspicuous on the road as well as enhance their awareness levels of the surrounding traffic. For instance, Livall’s Bling BH60 helmets have LED strips preinstalled in them, which can be controlled from the handlebars of cycles, making riders more visible on the road.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Smart Helmet Market.
Greater Head Safety Awareness in North America to Fuel the Regional Market
In 2019, the market size of North America stood at USD 140.6 million owing to more widespread awareness in the region about the importance of wearing helmets while riding two-wheeled vehicles. The region is expected to continue its dominance of the smart helmet market share during the forecast period as manufacturers in the region are constantly developing and launching advanced head safety devices, which are being eagerly adopted by outdoor enthusiasts and motorcyclists.
The market in Asia Pacific is set to experience prolific growth as exponential growth in urban areas and rising affordability of two-wheelers, especially in India and China, is surging the sales of these helmets in the region. In Europe, the regional smart helmet market growth is anticipated to surge in the coming years as the demand for smart wearable devices steadily climbs.
Ask For Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/smart-helmet-market-103519
Introduction of Connected Head Protection Gear to Spur Competition
Key players in this market are increasingly focusing on introducing smart helmets integrated with connected technologies such as Bluetooth. The companies are driven by the motivation to provide a comprehensive and fulfilling on-road experience to riders.
- June 2020: Sena Technologies launched the “Outrush”, its maiden modular smart helmet, adding to the company’s already popular line of these helmets. The next-gen helmet will be embedded with a Bluetooth system, smartphone connectivity, adjustable sun visor, and can be used straight out of the box.
- January 2020: LIVALL debuted with its award-winning smart helmet, BH51M Neo, in the US at the 2020 International CES at Las Vegas. Featuring smartphone connectivity, the helmet is designed to meet the specific needs of e-motorcycle, e-scooter, and e-bike riders.
List of Key Players Covered in the Smart Helmet Market Report:
- 360fly, Inc. (Canonsburg, United States)
- LUMOS HELMET (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- JARVISH INC. (Taipei, Taiwan)
- LIVALL (Shenzhen, China)
- DAQRI (California, United States)
- Nexsys. Co., Ltd. (Gyeonggi-do, Korea)
- TORC HELMETS (California, United States)
- BELL SPORTS INC. (Illinois , United States)
- Forcite Helmet Systems (Sydney, Australia)
- Sena Technologies, Inc. (California, United States)
Quick Buy – Smart Helmet Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/103519
Table of Contents Smart Helmet Market:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Methodology/Approach
- Data Sources
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends
- Impact of COVID-19
- Short-term Impact
- Long-term Impact
- Competition Landscape
- Business Strategies Adopted by Key Players
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Global Market Share Analysis and Matrix, 2019
- Key Market Insights and Analysis, By Segments
- Global Smart Helmet Market Size Estimates and Forecasts (Quantitative Data), By Segments, 2018-2027
- By Type (Value)
- By Application (Value)
- By Technology (Value)
- Integrated Communication System
- Integrated Video Camera
- Contactless Temperature Measurement
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Signal Indicator and Brake Function
- Others (Smart Navigation, Music System)
- By End-user (Value)
- By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- By Type (Value)
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Mobile Security Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Component (Solutions and Services), By Operating System (iOS and MacOS, Android, Windows, and Others), By Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Education, Government, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Turret/Bullet Cameras, and Handheld Cameras), By End-User (Airports, Hospitals, Public Places, Enterprises/Factories, Banks, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Linux Operating System Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Distribution (Virtual Machines, Servers and Desktops), By End-use (Commercial/Enterprise and Individual), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Web Conferencing Software Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Solution and Services), By Deployment (Hosted Web Conferencing, On-Premises Web Conferencing, Managed Web Conferencing and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)), By End-use (Education, Government, Healthcare, IT and Telecommunication, BFSI, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs